It's more beautiful at night time!
It is the biggest and longest wooden bridge of Korea based on the memorable love story of Lee Eung Tae and his wife. The shape of bridge is based on 'Mituri'(Traditional shoes) that Lee's wife made with her hairs and burried with her husband.
Especially at night, there's a beautiful light to attract travellers, photographers, and visitors who want to take wonderful pictures of the bridge.
- Wolyeonggyo visiting information
- 【Address】Sang-adong area, Andong-si
- 【Contact】AFTF(82-54-856-3013), Andong city Tourism Div(82-54-840-6395)
- Period : 2011 July ~ September (for 3month)
- Operating hour : 3times a day (12:30, 18:30, 20:00 - 10minutes ), 6times a week
- 【How to go】Take the no.3 bus at the ex Andong Bus terminal or
take the tour taxi (minimum rate from 2,400won , takes 7~10mins